Borneo Aspirations Therapeutic Centre
The home of Borneo Aspirations Therapies is The Village House and is a beautiful and serene 14–room boutique hotel set in the village of Santubong on the shores of the South China Sea.
Rooms are twin or double – all en suite – and set around a gorgeous pool.
Prices are based on two people sharing and breakfast is included. (Breakfast is currently European–style, although it is hoped a local breakfast will be available.)
Please state whether a twin room or a double room is required.
The Village House is 31km from Kuching, the capital city of the Malaysian state of Sarawak – the perfect gateway to Borneo.
Santubong Village boasts a rich culture and historical legacy and was one of the major trading centres and the first capital of Sarawak.
Hopefully you will take the chance to explore some of the delights of Sarawak during your stay, and many excursions can be booked through Borneo Aspirations.
- Strictly no children under 12 years of age.
- Strictly no footwear, indoors and including your room.
- Non-smoking accommodation.
- Check–in 2 pm.
- Check–out 11 am.
- Full food and beverage service. Note: there is no halal food.
- Library at The Wallace Den.
- Cable TV and DVDs in The Wallace Den.
- Kaki Tangga Dining Lounge.
- The Flying Frog Bar.
- Scheduled shuttle service to Kuching.
Pantai Puteri Beach is just 100 metres from The Village House.
The call to prayers from the local mosques in the village will give you a sense of where you are – a quaint Malay village in Borneo.